What is the Festival?
The Whole Hawg Happenin’ BBQ and Music Fest is an annual food and music festival focusing on the great BBQ of the South. This family-friendly event is now being held on the Marietta Square and will have:
- Free admission and free parking
- Tasty BBQ and a variety of other foods. Tastes of BBQ will range from $.50 – $5.00 from the best of metro Atlanta’s restaurants
- Food demonstrations
- Cruise in Car Show….starts at 11 am – Free. (Enter thru Church street, left on Hansel and right on Cherokee).
- Beer Garden
- Large Kids Corner featuring fun activities
- Live Entertainment
- Food Court
- BBQ Alley
VIP Area: VIP Area will have tickets on sale starting Sept. 1 and will be hosted by The Local Restaurant on the Marietta Square.
- Official Check In Sponsor this year is YELP!
- Plus, more fun and excitement!When and Where is the Festival Held?
The Whole Hawg Happenin’ BBQ and Music Fest will be held at the Marietta Square on September 27, 2015. Hours of the festival are from 11 AM to 6 PM. Like us on Facebook to keep up with all event updates!
Gas South Entertainment Stage-Glover Park Bandstand:
11am till 11:30 am: East Cobb Band (in front of stage)
1 pm to 3 pm: Hurricane Wilson (on stage)
3:30pm to 4:00pm Walker High School Band (in front of stage)
5 pm to 6 pm Red Clay (on stage)
West Park Stage-in front of Marietta Pizza Co.
11 am to noon: Kirk Smith
1 pm to 5 pm Men in Blues
East Park Stage- by Government Buildings
11 am DanceVersE Community Kids
12:30 pm-1:30 pm-Kickin Edgar
3 pm to 5 pm-Hoosier Daddy
5:30 to 6:15 pm – Peachy Pyron
Would you like to volunteer at the Whole Hawg Happenin” ?
Whole Hawg Happenin’ Volunteer Sheet 2015
Enjoy Delicious Foods and Goods from These Amazing Vendors:
2014 BBQ VENDORS
Al’s BBQ on the Marietta Square
Alisha’s Kitchen BBQ
Big Shanty BBQ
Come and Get It Restaurant
Fox Specialty Hotdogs
House of Lu
Jim and Nicks (Nicks BBQ)
King of Pops
Little Jimmies Italian Ice
Sam Huff-BBQ 1 West Cobb
The Rib Ranch
We are now KCBS SANCTIONED!