What is the Festival?
The Whole Hawg Happenin’ BBQ and Music Fest is an annual food and music festival focusing on the great BBQ of the South. This family-friendly event is now being held on the Marietta Square and will have:
- Tasty BBQ and a variety of other foods. Tastes of BBQ will range from $.50 – $5.00 from the best of metro Atlanta’s restaurants
- Food demonstrations
- Live entertainment on two stages
- Beer Garden
- Large Kids Corner featuring fun activities
- Classic Car Show – free registration and cruise in
- Plus, more fun and excitement!
When and Where is the Festival Held?
The Whole Hawg Happenin’ BBQ and Music Fest will be held at the Marietta Square on September 29, 2013. Hours of the festival are from 11 AM to 6 PM. Like us on Facebook to keep up with all event updates!
Schedule of Events:
11 am – 12:30 pm – Hoosier Daddy
1 pm – 3 pm – Hurricane Wilson
4 pm – 6 pm – Banks & Shane (main stage)
VIP Hospitality Booth Tickets on Sale!
What you get….
- Mix and Mingle with Braves legends Sid Bream and Otis Nixon
- You’ll also get to meet Leo Mazzone!
- Get a photo taken and given to you onsite
- Enjoy a free plate of BBQ compliments of Pit Boss BBQ & Big Shanty Smokehouse BBQ
- Complimentary beer (2), wine, or soft drinks
- Access to the famous special retreat area …the “Cigar Lounge” complete with big screen televisions, air conditioning, leather sofas and VIP Bathrooms.
- Get the opportunity to bid on a sports memorabilia silent auction
- Opportunity to have first reservations at a table for six for the Banks and Shane concert beginning at 4 pm. (cost is $45.00 extra added on to price)
All for the price of (Adults – $25.00 • Kids 12 and under – $10.oo • Seniors over 55 – $15.00) per ticket.
The VIP booth is sponsored by these great companies: Wendy Bunch Realty, Vinings Bank, Croy Engineering, SA White Oil, Promo Photo, Historic Marietta Trolley and Moore and Cubbage
Show Off Your Ride – Car Show!
Cruise in – No registration is required
The cost? FREE!
Car cruise goes from 11:30 AM – 6 PM – with cars asked to start arriving at 10 AM. Cars cruise in from near the Bank of America next to the City parking garage and line up down Cherokee Street going northeast.
Join Us in Supporting These Local Organizations!
Net proceeds of the Whole Hawg Happenin’ BBQ and Music Fest benefit the The Earl Smith Strand Theatre, The Marietta/Cobb Museum of Art, The Gone with the Wind Museum, The Marietta Museum of History and The Boys & Girls Clubs of Cobb County.
Enjoy Delicious Food, Goods and Services from These Amazing Vendors:
Prestige Smiles • Humane Society • Cool Shades • Trinkets and More • Artisan Treasures • Susie Sparkles • Home Décor Accents • Galish Group • POSH Boutique • Military Booth • Military Booth • BBQ – Dave Poe • Brusters • Fox Specialty Dogs and Street Eats • Williamson Bros • Cool Hawaiian Shaved Ice • Sam Huff BBQ 1 • Jimmy’s Funnel Cakes • Rib Ranch • General Jerk Shack • Heirloom BBQ • Oceans Seafood • Big Al’s BBQ on the Marietta Square • Alisha’s Kitchen Food Truck • Vintage Frozen Custard Food Truck • Sweet J’s Candy Food Truck • Scoop It’s • Black Ops • Zoe Enterprises – Cornbread • Cutco Cutlery • Marietta Family Chiropractic • MDJ- Joe Kirby • Kiwanis • Cobb EMC • Big Shanty Smokehouse BBQ • Pit Boss BBQ • Granny’s Lemonade • Pedals and Treats • Art of Healing • Simply Gentry • Marietta Business Association • O’brien Productions Face Painting • Americans for Prosperity • Pro Painting and Remodeling • Charity Coupons • 2nd Chance Grey Hounds • Arts of Cobb-Miss La La • King of Pops • Greek Tavern Lemonade • Brusters Ice Cream • Shimmering Tattoos • Vacation Getaways • Leaf Gutter • Marie’s Ice
Listen to our Radio ad for Whole Hawg Happenin’ airing on Kicks 101.5 FM!
We are now KCBS SANCTIONED!